Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

 Prompt Response:  I used to honestly believe that Santa clause was real and I always wanted to catch Santa in the act. So normally I would be sleep on Christmas but my parents were awake. And I asked them was Santa clause and they told me he is not real and they were the one who gets me presents. I was devastated.

Summary:I learned more about ethos,pathos,and logos topics and how to use them properly.

Reflection: I learned more valuable skills on how to effectivley make a argument and use ethos,pathos,and logos. These skills will better improve me as a writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt: Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.