Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

 Prompt Response: From my experience of living in Atlanta for the past 6 years I have been around many parts of Atlanta. I lived on both sides of town for an equal amount of time I can say that the community is very diverse and different depending on where you are in the city. And where you live. I have been to a majority all white school from 4-6th grade and I felt welcomed and embraced even tho I was diffrent from every one else.

Summary: I learned how to breakdown speeches and understand them 

Reflection: the skills I learned today will help me evolve as a writer and countinue to grow in my writing as I countinue learning new skills

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt: Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.