Prompt : Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 Prompt Response: A time I felt completely lost was when I first moved to Lakeside in 9th grade; the school seemed so big. I was so surprised by where I was and just astonished by the size of the school; I never knew what anything was. I felt alone, like I had no friends to bond with and enjoy this place with. Eventually I found my way around the school.

Summary: I learned how to breakdown i speech and use ethos pathos, and logos

Reflection: These skills will better improve me as a writer. I loved watching the video clips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt: Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.